Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bunch of Sickies!

Whew, I haven't been hit with a flu bug like this since after my sweet Haley was born. I remember being so sick, others were taking care of her and bringing her into me just to nurse. It was so bad.
Well, Riley and I were hit hard this time. Riley was a day ahead of me and she seemed to handle it all a lot better than me! I literally laid in bed for two solid days. I honestly don't know what I would have done without my sweet hubby. He called into work and took over....everything! Once he came into our room to check on me and I was breaking a fever and half delirious and I just cried with thankfulness! What would I do without you? I felt so sick, but so special in my heart knowing how blessed I am for having such an unbelievable husband. He just gave me a big hug and said, "you know I'll always have your back babe." I'm feeling much better today, but not 100% and Haley girl woke up with a fever today.:( I guess it's going to take it's rounds. YUCK!

1 comment:

Funchaosx4 said...

I am sure you were missed this morning. We did not go either, Katie was running a fever. {{Hugs}} prayers to all for a speedy recovery!